Math Review for Certification Exams
This is an intensive review of essential math skills.
This workshop is specifically designed for those preparing
for certification examinations (ASP, CSP, CHST, OHST) and
needing a hands-on review of essential skill areas.
What you will learn:
1. Conversions – SI and English conversions of mass, length and time
2. Dimensional analysis – multi-step conversions (e.g., converting miles per hour to feet per second, pounds to micrograms)
3. Number manipulation – exponents, scientific notation, significant digits, answer accuracy and rounding and logarithms
4. Shapes and formulae – area, circumference and volume of rectangles, triangles, circles, trapezoids, cubes and cylinders
5. Graphing – two dimensional graphing of linear, exponential, trigonometric and logarithmic functions
6. Algebra – laws and concepts, word problems
7. Trigonometry – right angles, trigonometry functions and word problems
8. Operation of a scientific calculator
1 Day / .7 CEU
Course Materials Include: Scientific calculator, student workbook, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments included.
Additional Materials: Click here for a PDF registration form
Course Time: TBD
Member Price: $275.00