Job Safety Analysis – Virtual Instructor Led Training
Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. Get a step-by-step overview of the process, and define your role in making it effective. Through lecture, demonstrations, and workshops, you’ll learn how to develop and manage a JSA program in your workplace. You’ll also learn how to enlist participation from line employees, supervisors, and upper management.
What you will learn:
- Recognize and use important safety and health terminology
- Understand JSA’s relation to continuous improvement in your organization
- Identify and communicate the safety and financial benefits of using JSA
- Gain support for and participation in the process from line employees, supervisors, and upper management.
- Identify the key requirements for a successful JSA.
- Recognize the hazards inherent in task performance.
- Develop appropriate solutions and hazard controls.
- Complete a JSA form correctly.
- Use JSA to develop efficient procedures that reduce personal injuries and operating costs
Student Contact Hours: .65 CEUs
Course Includes: Student materials
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Member Price: $295.00
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
Student requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Register at least one week in advance
- Live video attendance
- A desktop or laptop computer with keyboard, audio and video capability (Chromebooks, smart phones and tablets are not compatible).
- Internet Connection
Click here to review all Virtual Instructor-Led Training Device & Internet Connection Requirements