Emergency Preparedness Train-The-Trainer
National Safety Council’s Emergency Preparedness Train the Trainer
Gain the knowledge and confidence to protect your employees and business in today’s uncertain world.
The purpose of this training program is to train supervisors to identity organizational roles in emergencies and prepare for and respond to emergencies. From weather-related issues to active shooters in the workplace and more, it’s critical for employees to know the correct action to take before, during and after an emergency.
Course content consists of eight independent modules to match your specific training needs. You will take the resources back to your facility to enable you to customize by adding your company policies, and/or videos to the presentation.
- Weather and Natural Disasters
- Shelter in Place Emergencies
- Medical Emergencies
- Workplace Violence
- Active Shooter
- Terrorism Emergencies
- Communication Before and After Emergencies
Course Includes: Facilitator kit, which includes:
- Comprehensive Facilitator Guide that fully prepares the course leader to teach all eight modules; it includes a fully embedded participant guide
- Customizable PowerPoint presentation with embedded impact videos
- Reference CD with additional 5-Minute Safety Talks and reference material
And also: On-Site Emergency Planning Guide & CD – which provides the emergency planner with step-by-step process for creating customized strategies to address a number of crisis situations. (materials if purchased separately total $353)
lunch and refreshments
Additional Materials: Click here for a PDF registration form
Course Time: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Member Price: $575.00