Back Safety Train-The-Trainer
Back injuries account for 1 in 5 workplace injuries every year. Beat those odds and reduce absenteeism with our Back Safety Train-the-Trainer workshop! Get a DVD program and the training to implement it. J.J. Keller’s Back Safety: A Users Guide includes a program DVD, an instructor’s guide, 11 employee handbooks, and an awareness poster for your facility.
Program Topics Include:
- Proper lifting procedures, workplace scenarios, and how lifestyle choices and everyday activities can contribute to back problems
- Innovative safety training approach called the “Whole Life/Health Cycle” to help employees build good habits
Your employees will learn:
- The surprising truth about the most “back-breaking” jobs
- Everyday behaviors that can lead to nagging back injuries and problems
- How movement and posture affect back health
- Simple stretches and exercises to help preserve back health on the job and off
Course Includes: Student Materials, J.J. Keller’s Back Safety: A Users Guide includes a program DVD, an instructor’s guide, 11 employee handbooks, and an awareness poster for your facility.
Additional Materials: Click here for a PDF registration form
Course Time: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Non-Member Price: $395.00
Member Price: $345.00