RISK MANAGEMENT PART III – RISK CONTROL MEASURES, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT AND THE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Date(s) - 12/14/2020 - 12/15/2020
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Virtual Instructor Led Training
The third and final part of our series addresses the topic of risk control techniques and other relevant aspects of a risk management program to eliminate, or minimize, losses to your assets. Understanding the basics of risk control techniques is an important step in establishing a risk management program for your organization. Other business issues that directly affect your risk management program which are addressed in this course include:
- Business contract insurance indemnification and hold harmless requirements
- OCIP/CCIP/Wrap programs and how they can directly affect your business insurance coverages and costs.
- Certificates of insurance issues and methods for managing them
- Risk management program set up and reporting
- Benchmarking and measuring the return on investment in a risk management process
As a wrap up and final comprehensive review of the course, we will also explore a model business risk management scenario. In this project, the participants will engage as a class to:
- Identify assets and risk exposures
- Analyze these exposures to risk
- Evaluate and prioritize methods to address the risk
- Develop a process for implementation
The overall goal is to help you protect your business in an efficient and cost effective manner to increase growth opportunities and profitability.
Course Includes: Student materials, USB with resource information
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $295.00, Non Member Rate: $345.00
VILT course must be paid in advance with Credit card.
Device Requirements HERE
An online registration option is currently unavailable for this course. Please contact us at 800-875-4770 for other registration options.