PRINCIPLES OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (POSH) – NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL
Date(s) - 03/22/2021 - 03/25/2021
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Virtual Instructor Led Training
POSH is an intensive course covering 19 topics which will give you a firm foundation in the fundamentals of workplace safety and health. This course curriculum with important safety concepts and emphasis on best practices builds a core for implementing and managing a safety program.
- Nationally recognized safety curriculum based on proved best practices
- Develops critical thinking skills to effectively address safety issues
- Learn to identify hazards and implement corrective actions
- CEUs that are accepted by BCSP and AIHA and other professional certification
POSH is a stand alone certificate and a required course towards earning the NSC’s Advanced Safety Certificate
Student Contact Hours: 2.6 NSC CEUs
- Course fee includes over $350 worth of reference materials, including Accident Prevention Manual (12th Ed.), Administration & Programs; Accident Prevention Manual (12th Ed.), Engineering & Technology on CD; Injury Facts CD-ROM; and Resource CD.
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Mon- Thurs (7 am check in Day 1)
Member Price: $1,295.00
Non Member Price: $1650.00